Friday, April 1, 2011

brittany, the painter

happy fridayyyyyyy!
it's supposed to snow today. no, i'm not going to bitch. instead, i'm going to focus my attention elsewhere.
see, we have this really old piece of furniture that my roommate, first year out of undergrad, gave to me. i think it was her grandma's, so i could never understand why she would want to get rid of it. untilllll i moved out...the freakin' thing weights a TON! beau and my dad hate it, but i love it (probably because i never have to lift it and i only get to admire it once i tell them where to put it). not only is it old, but it looks old too. so today i'm going to give it a mini-makeover. here's what it looks like now:


 
and here's what i'm thinking for color:
hopefully i'll be finished by the end of this weekend.
wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment