Thursday, March 17, 2011

my sunshine

this is my beau.
he's my sunshine (my only sunshine). he seriously makes me happy...when? when skies are greyyyy [you like my singing?!]
last night we were driving back from dinner and i was thinking about everything we still need to do to move next weekend and totallllly stressing. we don't have a place to live yet, but we are packing up our house anyways?...to move it where?! i leaned over and gave beau a big hug [yes, as he was driving] and asked him "we're going to find a place, right?", he of course said "yes" and turned this song on, real loud, and we jammed the whole way home:

"we don't have to worry 'bout no money
to have us a real good time
and we don't have to leave in the morning
the whole day just you and i.
and it don't have to get any better
it's perfect you in my life.
we don't have to worry about no groceries,
we can fill up on love alone.
if we ain't got enough for a movie
we can just sit at home.
 quit your worrying baby,
quit your worrying girl.
you don't have to worry no more.
if you're cool, then i'm cool, then we're cool"

...and that is why i love him <3

No comments:

Post a Comment