Wednesday, March 30, 2011

warm weather wishes

i have a feeling almost everyone in a northern part of the country feels the exact same way and my floridian blood is not to blame for this next statement: I AM OVER YOU, COLD WEATHER. and i don't care who knows it. i mean, seriously. friday is april 1, and unless you, mother nature, are playing some cruel april fool's joke on all of us, we are done. d-o-n-e. done.
so, to get back at MN i am shifting my focus today to warmer thoughts (ha! you can't win this time, lady). i am picturing myself slathered up in sunscreen, laying on the beach in my new j. crew bathing suit (that i definitely can't afford), and instead of blending into the white sand, i am back to my normal shade of olive that my italian mother so graciously handed down to me.
ahhhh, to dream....

No comments:

Post a Comment